52 Lists // A List a week for a year

Thursday, January 2


I like making lists. 
in fact i love making lists. 

and i know so many other bloggers do. It's become a daily routine for me to write down everything i want to get done, things i would like to buy, Christmas presents i still haven't gotten. I find an odd sense of nostalgia when writing a list and ticking things off, or even just looking back at lists i would make as a child. I like lists. 

So in the new year i decided to do my own little project, with a little help from Jen, i have set about my very own 'A list a week for a year', so 52 lists in total. I've seen variations of these projects floating around pinterest so I've tried to make this one a little different. 

With the slightly rubbish full on crappy time i have had this year i wanted to use this project to list the things that were more positive in my day to day life and spread a little bit of sunshine with them. 

Lets face it we could all use a little sunshine every now and then.

So each week i'll post a new topic along with my list of things and anyone who takes a fancy can join it! If you want to be involved, i'll send you the topic each week ahead of time. Just leave your name and email below. This wont be a strict thing, just a little bit of happiness to add to the blogging world. 


**P.S This post was supposed to be scheduled but for some reason didn't happen.. so here it is**

36 note(s)..:

  1. I'd love to get involved, do let me know what's happening :)
    sophiechawker1@gmail.com

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the emails am excited to get started :) I'm doing my weekly lists as part of my project life - luckily I'm ahead with list 1 already as I direw it up New Year's Eve ;) do we share the lists of keep to ourselves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to be involved! I love a list.
    katethompson45@gmail.com

    Kate xx
    http://appreciatetheday45.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to get in on some list action, they're what makes the world go round...or something less dramatic!
    Please do let me know when we get going - lifeoutsidelondon@gmail.com
    Just discovered your beautiful blog too, love, love, love it.
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll like to get involved! email is thatadventurerblog@gmail.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a lovely idea to really embrace this year!

    gemma@whiskyandwoodsmoke.com

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I too love lists. Looking forward to getting involved in this. :D

    Jen
    gingerellaj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds wonderful and I would love to take part. I think you have it already but if not, my e-mail address is fillmylittleworldblog AT gmail DOT com
    xxxx
    http://fillmylittleworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a great way to start the new year, I'm in! :)
    Emily
    ablogbyagirl@gmail.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to get involved! Email is stripesandsnapshots@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lists pretty much run my life! You can't go wrong with some paper, a spreadsheet and different coloured biros :-) x
    duck-in-a-dress@talktalk.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful, can't wait to get stuck in! My email is threeyearsonblog@gmail.com. Eadaoin :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is wonderful, can't wait to get stuck in. My email is threeyearsonblog@gmail.com. Eadaoin :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to give it a go - I LIVE for lists!! My email address is nicky@cavaliercrafts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to give it a go - I LIVE for lists!! My email address is nicky@cavaliercrafts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds like a wonderful idea to turn thoughts into actions! To be honest, I have so many ideas for how I want to start fresh each year, and it can be difficult to stay on track. I found you through my friend Bess at Thoroughly English, and I hope to join in on the 52 Lists fun. Please email me at fromtheriverbluffs@gmail.com. Best wishes in 2014! :) River

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a bit late but I'd like to join in please (missmelvis @ mebookshelfandi.co.uk) Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a bit late too! I'd love to join in though please? :)
    miss.tea@hotmail.com
    Thank you! X

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a bit late too! I'd love to join in though please? :)
    miss.tea@hotmail.com
    Thank you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic idea! Although I'm late to the party, I'd love to join in.
    jbistheinitial@gmail.com

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Is it too late for me to join in? rachelsaint@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm so terrible at keeping a diary but this sounds like a more achievable option! Please add me Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hope it's not too late for me to join in! My email is lizstephens@hotmail.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I hope I can still join in, chandre.nortier@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm SUPER late to this party but I would love to join in! My email is actuallyidohandmade@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm very late but I would love to join! I also love lists :) My email address is superswansea_10@yahoo.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm very very late, but am in love with this idea and would love to give it a go. My email address is outsidebeautyinsidehealth@hotmail.co.uk, I'm called Cat btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello! I'm thoroughly enjoying your list project and have been taking part myself but would love it if you would be able to email me the lists? natasha_eaton@hotmail.com

    The topics are brilliant - i too had a bad time last year and this little project is just what I need to reflect

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really late to the party but can I please join in? bettybasgetti@gmail.com
    I blog at littlepeanutb.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Would like to join.... Even if a little late to the party!... Email is teresa.gladwell@btinternet.com
    I blog at www.tcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi can I join.... Even if a little late!
    Email is teresa.gladwell@btinternet.com and I blog at www.tcake.blogspot.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just found this, I'd like to join in. midvalewriters at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love to be a late joiner: gemmasouthgate@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I found your blog in March and I have been reading along, and I love your list series.
    Would it be okay to join this late? I would love too! Having slight OCD, lists are this girls best friend :)
    dusty.yurkin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hey, I know this is really late but I'd love to join in if I could? josie-harris@hotmail.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Me too.My email is shazzarob@hotmail.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger