Moving onwards and upwards

Friday, July 3


As many of you will know from reading this blog, the past year or so, I have spent most of my time between the Cotswolds, Lincolnshire and Wiltshire. I was spending all my free time in a different county and then coming back to work in order to go back again. One day not so long ago, I decided that enough was enough, so I started planning to move to Gloucestershire and be nearer the people I love most. On the 20th of June I packed up all my worldly possessions in the back of my Land Rover and moved into a tiny little outbuilding on an old farm. 

Moss and I have began our new adventure and our new life on the edge of the Cotswolds together. Grizzle has stayed in Lincolnshire with my mum. The move would have been too stressful for him and he's much happier in his territory back in Lincolnshire with the busy household he is used too. Although you will no doubt see his face around here still, from now on, it's Moss and I against the world, and I couldn't be happier about that.

0 note(s)..:

Post a Comment

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger